Fracturing Consultants - Permian Basin
- 7+ years of experience as a Completions Consultant.
- Local Permian Basin experience a plus.
- Zipper, Crosslink, Gel, Slickwater frac operations.
- Multi-stage and SIMOPS.
- IADC Accredited WellSharp to include: Coil Tubing, Snubbing, Wireline (Well Servicing O&G Operator Representative).
- Promotes quality HSE culture and procedures.
- Flexibility to travel to mutliple locations within hitch.
Mud Engineer Specialist – Permian Basin
- 7+ years of supervisory experience in drilling fluids.
- Experience with product application, solids control, volume accounting/loss circulation, inventory control/dilution reporting, pilot testing, mud lab equipment.
- Ability to test fluids and make intelligent application recommendations.
- Communicate daily mud reports, cost summaries, operator/vendor data sheets, and prepare end of well and interval discussion reports.
- Proficient in Wellview software and Microsoft Office.
- Meet and exceed top-notch company and industry HSE practices.
Directional Driller - Permian Basin
- 5+ years of drilling experience as Directional Driller or MWD.
- Resides within 75 miles radius of Midland, TX a plus.
- Supervises daily directional field duties and operations.
- Provides technical support for trouble shooting operations.
- Makes recommendations to improve operating procedures.
- Takes order from directional coordinator and/or drilling consultant.
- Up-to-date with latest directional software and cutting-edge capability.
- Different schedules offered based on operator.
Contract Pumper - Permian Basin
- 2-3 years of pumping experience.
- Must reside within 60 miles of Midland, TX.
- Must supply tools and reliable transportation.
- Detect and troubleshoot any issues with pressurized vessels, artificial lift equipment, and salt-water disposal equipment to optimize production.
- Record production data for water, oil, gas, and chemical volumes used.
- Familia rarity with Plungers and gas-life compressors is preferred.
Workover Supervisor -Permian Basin
- Must live within 100 miles of Midland, TX
- Rod & Pump experience
- Vertical & Horizontal ESP’s
- Gas Lift/Artificial Lift Production experience
- Pulling Rigs – Tubing changeouts
- Wellview reporting
- IADC accredited Well Control required
Land Production Specialist - Permian Basin
Crescent is seeking Land Production Specialists for Lead/Superintendent role in the Permian Basin **This is an Independent Consultant opportunity**
- Oversees all production activities as well as facility and location construction and is responsible for supervision of (+/-) 70 company and contract personnel
- Accountable for optimizing base and growth wedge production volumes, providing daily production reports and reconciling variances, monthly and annual LOE budgets and reconciling variances
- Responsible for the operations of Company’s gas and water gathering as wells as oil transportation
- Conducts and participates in monthly safety meetings that include company labor as well as contract labor
- Coordinates with facilities and production engineering and construction group, field staff, third party specialists in review of facility operations
- Assigns daily work projects to staff and ensures the necessary tools and equipment are available for production and workover operations and provides a continuous feedback loop for improvements
- Ensure related material and personnel are available as needed for all Operations
- Ensures learnings and design / SOP feedback to planning, development, facilities and D&C teams
- Must live within 75 miles of Midland/Odessa, TX
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering strongly preferred or equivalent experience in place of education
- At least 10 years progressive oil & gas production operations experience required, combined with increasingly responsible field operations positions with at least 5 years as a Superintendent
- Fully competent in all conventional and horizontal oil & gas exploration and production.
- Strong capability for relationship building, including interaction with land, drilling, completions and production staff, State & Federal agencies, mineral and land owners
Crescent Drilling Foreman, Inc. (CDF) is always looking for experienced Well-Site supervisors, clerks, and shore-based dispatchers for all phases of drilling, completion, workover, remedial work, and operations for offshore, deepwater, land, and barge operations.SUBMIT RESUME