Sales Professional (Midland)
Crescent Drilling & Production is looking for an experienced, ambitious Sales Professional to join our Business Development team in the Midland, Texas region. Crescent offers a competitive salary, platinum benefits (medical, dental, and vision), and a boundless opportunity to grow with a well-established company in the Oil & Gas industry. Our most valuable asset is the group of people we have assembled. The exemplar addition to our organization possesses a minimum of 5 to 6 years of sales experience and an interminable eagerness for success.
Interested individuals should email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, using the following subject line (local applicants preferred): Midland Sales Position / 102017
Mud Engineer Specialist – Permian Basin
Drilling Fluids Engineers – Permian Basin
- 7+ years of supervisory experience in drilling fluids.
- Experience with product application, solids control, volume accounting/loss circulation, inventory control/dilution reporting, pilot testing, mud lab equipment.
- Ability to test fluids and make intelligent application recommendations.
- Communicate daily mud reports, cost summaries, operator/vendor data sheets, and prepare end of well and interval discussion reports.
- Proficient in Wellview software and Microsoft Office.
- Meet and exceed top-notch company and industry HSE practices.
Drilling Supervisor - Utica/Marcellus
Drilling Well-Site Supervisor with 5+ years of consulting experience in Utica / Marcellus.SUBMIT RESUME
Crescent Drilling Foreman, Inc. (CDF) is always looking for experienced Well-Site supervisors, clerks, and shore-based dispatchers for all phases of drilling, completion, workover, remedial work, and operations for offshore, deepwater, land, and barge operations.SUBMIT RESUME