Sales Professional (Permian & Mid Continent)
Crescent Drilling & Production is looking for an experienced, ambitious Sales Professional to join our Business Development team to cover the West Texas region. Crescent offers a competitive salary, platinum benefits (medical, dental, and vision), and a boundless opportunity to grow with a well-established company in the Oil & Gas industry. Our most valuable asset is the group of people we have assembled. The exemplar addition to our organization possesses a minimum of 5 to 6 years of sales experience and an interminable eagerness for success.
Interested individuals should email their resume to email@example.com, using the following subject lines to indicate for which position you are applying (local applicants preferred): Permian & Mid Continent Sales / 512018
Fracturing Consultants - Permian Basin
- 7+ years of experience as a Completions Consultant.
- Local Permian Basin experience a plus.
- Zipper, Crosslink, Gel, Slickwater frac operations.
- Multi-stage and SIMOPS.
- IADC Accredited WellSharp to include: Coil Tubing, Snubbing, Wireline (Well Servicing O&G Operator Representative).
- Promotes quality HSE culture and procedures.
- Flexibility to travel to mutliple locations within hitch.
Mud Engineer Specialist – Permian Basin
- 7+ years of supervisory experience in drilling fluids.
- Experience with product application, solids control, volume accounting/loss circulation, inventory control/dilution reporting, pilot testing, mud lab equipment.
- Ability to test fluids and make intelligent application recommendations.
- Communicate daily mud reports, cost summaries, operator/vendor data sheets, and prepare end of well and interval discussion reports.
- Proficient in Wellview software and Microsoft Office.
- Meet and exceed top-notch company and industry HSE practices.
Directional Driller - Permian Basin
- 5+ years of drilling experience as Directional Driller or MWD.
- Resides within 75 miles radius of Midland, TX a plus.
- Supervises daily directional field duties and operations.
- Provides technical support for trouble shooting operations.
- Makes recommendations to improve operating procedures.
- Takes order from directional coordinator and/or drilling consultant.
- Up-to-date with latest directional software and cutting-edge capability.
- Different schedules offered based on operator.
Contract Pumper - Permian Basin
- 2-3 years of pumping experience.
- Must reside within 60 miles of Midland, TX.
- Must supply tools and reliable transportation.
- Detect and troubleshoot any issues with pressurized vessels, artificial lift equipment, and salt-water disposal equipment to optimize production.
- Record production data for water, oil, gas, and chemical volumes used.
- Familia rarity with Plungers and gas-life compressors is preferred.
Workover Supervisor -Permian Basin
- Must live within 100 miles of Midland, TX
- Rod & Pump experience
- Vertical & Horizontal ESP’s
- Gas Lift/Artificial Lift Production experience
- Pulling Rigs – Tubing changeouts
- Wellview reporting
- IADC accredited Well Control required
Crescent Drilling Foreman, Inc. (CDF) is always looking for experienced Well-Site supervisors, clerks, and shore-based dispatchers for all phases of drilling, completion, workover, remedial work, and operations for offshore, deepwater, land, and barge operations.SUBMIT RESUME