Filtration Technician (Independent Contractor) - Gulf of Mexico
Gulf of Mexico
- General knowledge of filtration and fluid systems
- Rigging up & rigging down filtration spreads
- Operate filters, separation vessels, produced water systems
- Inspection & maintenance
- Understand equipment processes and establish competency to grow with company
- Take and record fluid measurements
- Exhibit a high level of HSSE awareness
Position is 24-hours on call. Offshore experience necessary. Candidate must possess or be willing to obtain training certs per Company's requirements and regulations (HUET, SAFEGULF, +)
LA Inland Water Well Intervention
**this is an independent contractor opportunity**
LA Inland Water and GOM Shelf experience
Recent consulting GOM/LA Inland experience (past 2-3 years)
Well servicing: WL, SL, CT, Snubbing/HWO, Fishing expertise
Rig and rigless workover/completion, thru-tubing proficiency
Valid WellSharp OGOR Well Servicing certified
Local candidates a plus (LA, MS)
Third Party HSE Auditor - Midland, TX
Third Party HSE Auditor is responsible for in-house investigative HSE audits of vendors and/or on-going operations with the Operator. This is a PART TIME Independent Contractor opportunity.
Seasoned HSE auditing experience and technical writing proficiency. Candidate must reside within 75 miles of Midland, TX.
- Define HSE goals, principles, and strategies to achieve sustained improvement in HSE performance.
- Categorizing vendor types and classification to identify and evaluate risks to develop necessary risk-management measures.
- Investigating compliance and certifications of vendor based off of Operator’s requirements.
- Examining Root Cause Analysis.
- Each audit may take half to full day to complete.
Location: Midland, TX
Work : Part-time (2-3 days per week)
Drilling Consultants – Delaware Basin
- Seeking Drilling Consultants with 4+ years of Delaware Basin experience – Alpine High Basin a plus.
- Vertical and Horizontal wells.
- Valid WellSharp certification and solid references necessary.
**only heavy Delaware experience will be considered**
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org – subject line to read DelawareBasin112619APPLY NOW
Production Testers - Utica/Marcellus Shale
The Production Testers / Technician is responsible for oil and gas well operations, fluid testing, operating and maintaining field equipment and facilities, surveillance of general field operations and maintenance of various databases regarding production and operations.
Recent Production Testing / Technician with 3+ years of experience preferred. Local Utica/Marcellus residency a plus. (Ohio/Pennsylvania/West Virginia)
Must be familiar with the following types of wells and operations:
- Daily fluid samples
- Beam Pump (with electronic pump-off controller)
- Water Injection and Water Disposal
- Lease Operations
- Flowback procedures
- Routine servicing of equipment (generators, pumps, compressors, separators)
- Maintaining daily measurements and record keeping
Location: Marcellus/Utica Shales
Work Schedule: Various rotational shifts
Must be able to pass drug and background screenings. Reliable transportation required - Travel may be paid.
Fracturing Consultants - Permian Basin
- 7+ years of experience as a Completions Consultant.
- Local Permian Basin experience a plus.
- Zipper, Crosslink, Gel, Slickwater frac operations.
- Multi-stage and SIMOPS.
- IADC Accredited WellSharp to include: Coil Tubing, Snubbing, Wireline (Well Servicing O&G Operator Representative).
- Promotes quality HSE culture and procedures.
- Flexibility to travel to mutliple locations within hitch.
Mud Engineer Specialist – Permian Basin
- 7+ years of supervisory experience in drilling fluids.
- Experience with product application, solids control, volume accounting/loss circulation, inventory control/dilution reporting, pilot testing, mud lab equipment.
- Ability to test fluids and make intelligent application recommendations.
- Communicate daily mud reports, cost summaries, operator/vendor data sheets, and prepare end of well and interval discussion reports.
- Proficient in Wellview software and Microsoft Office.
- Meet and exceed top-notch company and industry HSE practices.
Directional Driller - Permian Basin
- 5+ years of drilling experience as Directional Driller or MWD.
- Resides within 75 miles radius of Midland, TX a plus.
- Supervises daily directional field duties and operations.
- Provides technical support for trouble shooting operations.
- Makes recommendations to improve operating procedures.
- Takes order from directional coordinator and/or drilling consultant.
- Up-to-date with latest directional software and cutting-edge capability.
- Different schedules offered based on operator.
Workover Supervisor -Permian Basin
- Must live within 100 miles of Midland, TX
- Rod & Pump experience
- Vertical & Horizontal ESP’s
- Gas Lift/Artificial Lift Production experience
- Pulling Rigs – Tubing changeouts
- Wellview reporting
- IADC accredited Well Control required
Completions Fluid Specialist (Independent Contractor) - Gulf of Mexico
Gulf of Mexico
- 5+ years of experience in completion fluids management.
- Manage Clear Brine Fluid systems in the well site environment and protects the customer's fluid asset.
- Make recommendations on product application, proper fluid handling procedures, displacement techniques and lost circulation control.
- Monitor progress through displacement and other completion procedures.
- Record fluid volumes, fluid losses, circulation rates and stop / start times of procedures.
- Manage the installation and treatment of packer fluids.
- Prepare Material Return Receipts (MRR) for all fluids and other materials
- Maintain an accurate inventory of all materials on location
- Must be able to work offshore and obtain required certifications not limited to: TWIC, HUET, SAFEGULF, etc.
Sales Professional (Permian & Mid Continent)
Crescent Drilling Foreman, Inc is looking for an experienced, ambitious Sales Professional to join our Business Development team. Crescent offers a competitive salary, platinum benefits (medical, dental, and vision), and a boundless opportunity to grow with a well-established company in the Oil & Gas industry.
- Primary Territory: Permian / Mid-Con
- Minimum of 5 years sales experience in the oil & gas sector
- Approx. 25% travel
- Must be available to attend evening & weekend events as needed
- Local applicants preferred
Interested individuals should email their resume to email@example.com using the following subject lines to indicate for which position you are applying: Permian & Mid-Continent Sales / 52019
Crescent Drilling Foreman, Inc. (CDF) is always looking for experienced Well-Site supervisors, clerks, and shore-based dispatchers for all phases of drilling, completion, workover, remedial work, and operations for offshore, deepwater, land, and barge operations.SUBMIT RESUME