Completions Fluid Specialist (Independent Contractor) - Gulf of Mexico
- 5+ years of experience in completion fluids management.
- Manage Clear Brine Fluid systems in the well site environment and protects the customer's fluid asset.
- Make recommendations on product application, proper fluid handling procedures, displacement techniques and lost circulation control.
- Monitor progress through displacement and other completion procedures.
- Record fluid volumes, fluid losses, circulation rates and stop / start times of procedures.
- Manage the installation and treatment of packer fluids.
- Prepare Material Return Receipts (MRR) for all fluids and other materials
- Maintain an accurate inventory of all materials on location
- Must be able to work offshore and obtain required certifications not limited to: TWIC, HUET, SAFEGULF, etc.